Thursday, January 27, 2011

Dear Diary,

   Today Ms Malyana told us to write about a time when someone told me that something impossible would happen in my life and it really happened.On recalling back the 13 and half years of my life, I remembered that there was really a time when this happened.

It happened  i was primary 3. Back then, i was young and almost believe in everything that my parents said. Then one day, dad called me and told me solemnly that I would top the class .When I heard this, I was shocked and thought that it was ridiculous as this was first time a person told me this. I often heard people told me that i would be the last in class but this time it was not the same so i choose to ignored it.

After that day,I often heard that my cousin was the first in their their class or that they won something. This might had might influence me and i began to visualise myself scored all "A" for my exam,everyone was cheering for me and it seem real', the prediction was slowly realised.

So,my impatient character act on and i wanted to acheive it faster. I started to pay attention to my work and concentrate in class, I didn't even watched the television program. I was really hardworking as the scene of me being the first in class kept appearing in my mind every time i does my work and it was like a magic allowing me to perservere.

Soon that day had come, when I really was the first in class,i very happy and felt that the prediction was incredible which is why it lead me to believe in magic . However, i soon realised that there was really no magic in the world, I can top the class is because of my effort and my mindset of what i wanted and my father told me that ,he had guess that with this impatient temper of me, i would do something about it.

In all, I think that having a good mindset is a important factor in achieving what you want., so you should have a positive mindset before you start to do a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment