Friday, August 26, 2011

Favourite character

One of my favourite movie that I had watched before is "Harry potter and the goblet of fire" in the Harry potter series and off course ,my favourite character is Harry potter!What I like best about him is not his look or other things but his determind character.We had all grew up with Harry potter over the past 10 years in his magical word,we grew and he grew. His look changes, his size changes ,but his character did not change till the end, he was still the Harry potter who is determind to get rid of villian who harms other even though he faced many difficulty, he don't mind risking his life to preserve the rightness that he has in his heart.In the story, the villian voldemort had return ever since people thought that he had died.Harry's name was submitted into the Triwizard tournament by one of his followers which hoped to revived him .Harry faces many difficulty but still managed to pass the tournament and when he knew the truth ,he had to fight the powerful villian that had recovered and whose power had doubled.In the end,he had successfully did fight off voldemort with his strong determination.What I found similar about us is that we would try our best to get what we want,I had a ambition to a doctor in the future and hence now i strive hard in my sciences so that i could get what i want and maybe it is the perserverance about him that I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment